Saturday, August 01, 2009

Nice place to perch...

This brave dove planted herself in one of our tall pots on the balcony today. She has turned around a few times, but seems to like the breeze in her face. From this prime vantage point, she looks out over the hill below.

(We won't mention it to her, but the last time a dove nested in that spot, we found the egg cracked and fallen from the nest! I hope this dove fares better. You can read about the previous dove here...and the sad fate of her egg here.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey J,
It's A.Jeanne. I do keep up and drool. Is it OK if I let my best friends (Sin and Stan) view your blog? Stan is a great photographer and will love your pics. I'd email you, but the address I have keeps coming back. Your parents are off on an adventure and i don't want to bother them.

Cordell said...

Nice boids!

Sherie Jane said...

C'mon John! I'm tired of looking at that bird! I miss your bloggyness!