Saturday, September 10, 2005

Day 1 (or so)...



So I suppose that the real challenge of creating a journal is how to jump right in, given that few of us had the privilege of keyboard in hand when the doctor snipped our umbilical cord. So, here I sit, 37 years and more than a few days past my first meal, in search of a suitable place to begin.

Well, it was sunny today, and I had some amazing tacos for lunch (Mijita in the San Francisco Ferry Building, if you're curious). Not a bad Saturday.

So, I'll just begin with that. Let's see where this takes me :)

Oh, and lastly, the picture above is of Buster, a.k.a. Old Crooked Head. I'm certain he will appear regularly.

1 comment:

Curt Sawyer said...

Nice start! What would help me keep up, would be if you enabled RSS syndication for your blog. Then I would get automatic notifivations of updates, and wouldn't have to remember to check the web site for updates. If you want to do this, under your Blogger dashboard, select "settings" then "site feed" and then turn ON "Publish Site Feed" and set "Descriptions" to "Full". Then click on "Save Settings".