Saturday, December 09, 2006

Holiday photo show recap...


Our annual Holiday Photo Show at Ft. Mason was a rousing success, once again. We had a continuous stream of people both Friday and Saturday, and moderate sales. (Moderate means some people sold a little, my dear friend Susan sold a LOT, and I didn't sell anything.) Nevertheless, the true measure of a good show is the positive feedback I receive from friends and strangers alike. Many many thanks to my friends who fought traffic and ravenous holiday shoppers to visit.

I've included the shots below that I had on the wall this show. Some (obviously) are from previous posts, since three are from Venice.




1 comment:

Buddy Tignor said...

I like the graffiti face. I think the last time you posted it was in color...much more emotion in this one...of course I am somewhat partial to black and whites...

:-)