Wednesday, June 21, 2006

One more poop joke...

I'm about 75% through my Paris images, so bear with me. But as I was working my way through, I hit upon this photo I took of Jeff at the Musee d'Orsay on the bank of the Seine. This photo is a recreation of a photo that Jeff's friend Matt took of Jeff back in the autumn of 1996. That photo is shown below (thanks Matt) for comparison.

The Musee d'Orsay is housed in the former Gare d'Orsay--a grand train station built for the 1900 World's Fair. The museum opened in 1986.



3 comments:

Buddy Tignor said...

On our recent trip to Paris my Father-in-law and I considered taking a very rude picture in front of that anatomically correct male Rhino, but the museum was really busy that day...cause we went to Orsay on the day that the the Louvre is closed.

a couple hundred toursists and the well endowed beast just made us too shy :-)

Awesome museum though...they had to drag me out of there.

Anonymous said...

John, Thanks so much! That was a great laugh. Memories. 10 year anniversary of that pic. I can't believe it's been that long. The pose is almost identical. Did you bring the picture with you?

BullBunky said...

Matt...no, I did not have the photo with me. But Jeff and I winged it. We have a couple other photos for you as well as the pictures get done.