Sunday, March 18, 2007

Finally...a little bit of Paris...

My quiet weekend at home (combined with Jeff being away traveling) gave me a chance to work on some photos from Paris. Hey, its only been six weeks?

As I worked on this first set, I realized that they are all fairly iconic. They are from our first couple of days in the city, when everywhere you turn there is a must-see vista. So, I don't think that I need to write captions for these...no need to point out the Eiffel Tower or the immediately-recognizable gargoyles of Notre Dame. I'll just let the images speak for themselves.







2 comments:

Anders said...

All great photos! In particular, I like the Eiffel Tower through the trees; an iconic structure for sure but a subtle and unique take on it is always great!

JamesF said...

I already gave you my take on the photos over IM, but I am in agreement with the Tower through the trees shot. I love how the tower has an almost transparent look to it.

And the picture of the kid with the boat is simply fantastic.