Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My new addiction...

Most of you know that I'm not a big time video game player by any stretch. But Jeff and I have an Xbox that we turn to occasionally for some mindless diversion. I'm quite particular about the type of game that I will play, and we've bought some that the whole world loves, but we just don't get into.

Above all, I like to reward creativity and FUN. I love whimsy :)

So, it should be no surprise that I'm just mad about the latest Star Wars + LEGO blend. How could that NOT be fun? Its not a hard game. Its not an intense first-person shooter. Its just the original Star Wars trilogy built out of LEGOs!! And frankly, its addictive fun. So...many thanks to dear Jeff in Seattle for sending this along for Christmas.

I took these quick shots, because I'm having a blast playing the game this evening while Jeff slaves away downstairs trying to get ahead before he flies off to China next week for work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We LOVE those games! Luke could play them for hours. I love the little scream they give when they break apart. Tons of fun!

BullBunky said...

EXACTLY! See, I think a game that can entertain children AND adults is a winner.

Buddy Tignor said...

Well...I hope Seamus develops similar tastes in video games...

I haven't had a console since Atari 2600 and some of the games I have seen at Best Buy look pretty frightening...

and more frightening I could see myself getting back into them and wasting tons of time...well we have a few years yet

today S was content to lay in on his activity mat and bat around a stuffed ladybug :-)