Thursday, December 20, 2007

Songs to make you feel good...

On my drive in this morning, two Christmas songs popped up back-to-back on my iPod. Both are personal favorites that invariably make me sing along and smile. I thought I would dig these up on YouTube and post for your holiday enjoyment.

The first is "Do They Know Its Christmas", with is message of hope for the world. Its simple and catchy, and always stirs me to try and do more.

Second is a song that Matt introduced me to a couple of years ago..."Marshmallow World"...a true Rat Pack classic with Frank and Dean. Throw-away lyrics about winter-time fun. I can't ever get this tune out of my head. (Thanks, Matt.)

3 comments:

Mike said...

Hey; really enjoyed the two songs! Thanks, Mike

Anonymous said...

I am hooked on Dominick the Donkey this year. Very catchy song with a tune that sticks with you for days. Lou Monte is the artist. Add it your holiday shuffle.

Anonymous said...

Thanks John! I really like Dean Martin's ballerina twirl