Monday, April 14, 2008

Just say no to drugs...or you'll end up in West Oakland...

Soooooo, along with the warm temps this weekend came a big burst of sneezy-stuff in the air. I can usually battle through my spring allergies, but this weekend was rough. Sure, my Claratin did its job for the most part, but my decongestant left me horribly stuffed up. You see...I have been buying the new formula of Sudafed...the one without the Pseudoephedrine. But on these really bad allergy days, it just doesn't cut it.

So, in red-eyed desperation this morning, I stood in line at the pharmacy counter, entered my drivers license into a tracking system, and got the good stuff...the real Sudafed WITH the Pseudoephedrine.

Please keep in mind that the last time I took this stuff, I had nightmares at night with psychadelic images, a song-stuck-in-my-head soundtrack, and for some odd reason...George Bush. Scary sh**.

So, today was a bit of a fog...one meeting running into the next. On my BART ride back to the office this afternoon, I wasn't paying attention and somehow missed my stop. Sigh...I ended up in West Oakland...waiting for a return train. [Oh yeah. The photo above was taken with my new Blackberry. Its still West Oakland.]

Great...wait till the dreams tonight!

3 comments:

Curt Sawyer said...

I complained about that drug issue 2 years ago...

:-)

BullBunky said...

Well, I certainly never claimed to have breaking news :) I thought I had blogged about my George Bush nightmares...but I could find it.

luvulongtime said...

I took the bart from Oakland airport. I didn't like it.