Sunday, September 07, 2008

Beware of the blind taste test...

Chris joined us for dinner tonight, so we kept it simple and ordered takeout Indian food. I tried a new dish...some sort of lamb skewer thing. What arrived...for lack of a more tasteful description...were little scattered ground meat turds.

Oddly...or frighteningly...the lamb reminded me of the animal scat I had found near June Lake last month on our Yosemite trip. You decide which looks more appetizing.

Honestly, you surround that animal poop with some onions, and you wouldn't know the difference!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has FHE taken the turn for the worst? I guess something had to even out the beautiful pix of Italy...

BullBunky said...

Well...FHE takes on many forms :) And when I'm tired and cranky (you can ask Chris and Jeff about my crankiness) then I love just ordering in.

Cordell said...

I think I'll stick to my "special" pig roast!

Anonymous said...

Yes you should deny them a home cooked meal when cranky especially when they are bickering.