Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rooms with views...

Over the past two weeks, I've hopped from hotel to hotel in my recent string of business trips. The most recent stop was in Seattle...back at the Westin...but on this visit, a very nice view of Lake Union and a sliver of a peek at the Space Needle.

The prior week, I was in Southern California, checking out several hotels for an upcoming meeting. I spent one comfy night at the Four Seasons Aviara...a fantastic room with over-the-top service. The second night was at the Ritz Carlton in Orange County...the hotel perched high on the seaside cliffs of Dana Point. Both hotels were quite nice, of course, but really more hotel than I need...or no what to do with.


Well, I wouldn't mind if every hotel laid out free supplies for an evening margarita :) The Four Seasons certainly treated me right.

No comments: