Thursday, June 28, 2007

NY state of mind...

I had hoped to post a shot of my NYC hotel window yesterday, but the Internet connection in the room wasn't functioning...and I was tired. But today...success! This is my 16th floor view from the W Tuscany...there is NOTHING remotely Tuscan about this hotel...but it is quite nice. I'm going to go out on a limb and call this my BEST hotel view to date. (My apologies to Chicago, that had a really strong Window Photo.)

Today is a tad bit cooler. My client meeting was much more receptive and productive. And Jeff is finally here...his flight from SF was VERY late (1am) due to horrible weather delays. (Before you have too much sympathy, Jeff did get upgraded on his flight and got extra wine and champagne as his flight circled JFK.)

Oh, and before I forget to mention it: a really nice lunch today at Ecco, a really nice Italian "saloon" in the Financial District. I had a really tasty lobster ravioli.

Can't WAIT for dinner!! I really do love NY.

3 comments:

luvulongtime said...

What if Matthew overdoses on tea and scones while you and Jeff are gone???

Anonymous said...

I sure do miss the city. I hope you and Jeff have a great time.

Curt Sawyer said...

I fly back tonight. How much longer are you in the city? We're going to the beach Sat afternoon through the fourth.

Drop me an e-mail.