Saturday, January 21, 2006

More weather (stop me now)...

This morning, San Francisco was enveloped in one of our fog/low cloud blankets. Perfect weather to light the fireplace. The skies cleared up in the afternoon, and we had a beautiful afternoon for painting (more on that in a bit).

Now, as I glance back over my last few postings, I noted that my blog has become The Weather Channel. So, to break myself of that habit and add some visual interest, I worked on a few images from Venice that I have not shown before.

The first image is just a random, typical Venetian alley. The second was taken inside Santa Maria della Salute. The third is of the Grand Canal.



By the way, just a curious note...as I was spell checking this entry, Blogger failed to recognize the word "blog" (above) in its dictionary. It recommended "blows" as one of the replacements. Oh, and Blogger didn't recognize "Blogger" in this addendum. How bizarre.

No comments: