Monday, November 27, 2006

Bling Barbie (and other signs of the apocalypse)...

Does the world really need a Bling Barbie? I truly think not. But I will give the marketing folks at Mattel credit for one thing. I'm sure that the Paris Hilton Cheap Whore Barbie wouldn't have done nearly as well...so kudos on the name choice. (Also big kudos to Toys R Us for locking up this "exclusive".) Oh, just watch now...this will be this year's Tickle Me Elmo and I'll be the laughing stock of Blogger.

On another cheery note...I got my hair tidied up at the Hair Cuttery today. (Note to self...no more panic hair cuts while on business travel!) I swear that the hair dresser/cutter person was just taking random snips around my head. Anyhow, the turning point in the haircut was when the hair dresser unexpectedly sprinkled baby powder on my neck, and proceeded to massage my neck and my ears...MY EARS. Then she dusted the hair off my shirt by rubbing my back. She finished cleaning by using a blow drier on the front of my shirt and my crotch.

Uh. Yeah. OK. Didn't expect to be fondled at the Hair Cuttery!!

3 comments:

JamesF said...

I got my hair tidied up at the Hair Cuttery today.

I swear when I first read that I replaced "tidied" with "tie dyed" and now this mental image just won't go away.

She finished cleaning by using a blow drier on the front of my shirt and my crotch.

Did you pay for the happy ending?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got everything except a lap dance! Did the two of you share cigarette after?

Anonymous said...

About the "Bling Barbie" can you say "Ghetto Barbie?" Seriously how far is this going to go especially with all the crazy Bratz dolls too?
And why isn't there a Hair Cuttery here close by my house?