Monday, November 20, 2006

Ramping up for Thanksgiving...

Jeff and I began the day with a ham biscuit at my folks' house. Then we headed to Cary Street in Richmond to wander, shop, and eat. We picked out some beautiful Christmas ornaments, before stopping for lunch at the New York Deli--a very cozy local restaurant. Jeff had a scrumptious burger, and I had a toasted pastrami and swiss on rye. We topped off lunch with a latte from the coffee shop next door.



We took a winding path home through some of the gorgeous houses along Cary Street and the James River. Jody met us at home with Benjamin all decked out for some Christmas photos. Dinner was my Dad's AMAZING fried chicken.

After dinner and a Euchre re-match (where I am now 0-3...I have lost with EVERY partner), I got to dance with young Benjamin and sway him to sleep. He is just so adorable.

I thought I would close with one of the Monticello photos from yesterday.

No comments: