Wednesday, July 04, 2007

NYC wrap-up...

Well, it has sure taken me a while to get to through these shots from NYC. So, rather than try and structure this tale of fun and sun, I'll try some relative groupings.

First off, some food and restaurant shots...which frankly were like main events each day :) Here, you will see some shots from the Magnolia Bakery in Greenwich Village...where we found LONG lines to get hold of their delectable cupcakes. (We found the line short late one evening and tried these not-to-miss treats.) Then a shot of the live jazz at the Garage restaurant. Next is Jeff's mouth-watering fritata from the outdoor grill in Bryant Park. And of course, some shots of the amazing Miracle Bar and Grill--can someone say bacon-wrapped shrimp tacos?







Next, we turn to our all-too-brief visit with Cheryl, Curt, and Loren. We got to visit the rooftop of their new building and scope our their unique view of the world...including a peek at the Empire State Building and the Roosevelt Island Tram.




And finally...the mish mash of other photos from around the city. The first one, I should point out, is a Jeff original. Its from the line at the Apple store, and I really thought it captured the sheer lunacy of the iPhone excitement.















4 comments:

JamesF said...

Man, some of those shots with the Empire State Building in them are simply fantastic. The taxis, the one at night where it's lit, and the one from the street level during the day all really stand out. Simply fantastic photos.

Curt Sawyer said...

Very, very good pictures. I hope everyone noticed my very cool shirt. That is what happens when you get back from a trip and are out of clothes and grab the first thing in the closet...

Matt T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt T said...

JC, thanks for sharing. I particularly like the park bench photo.

Can you send me it for my desktop?

Also, how come some photos you can click on a get a bigger picture while others you cannot? I ask for my own blog as well.

Also, if you're going to post Man Candy photos, how bout some Woman Candy too? ;-)