Friday, May 12, 2006

Bad days and Ryan Seacrest...

Well, there is probably no better way to top off a beautiful sunny Friday in San Francisco than to revel in the fact that I am NOT on the front page of the newspaper for aledgedly providing inferior concrete to the Golden Gate Bridge. I'm sorry, but there is no good way to spin this sort of headline, nor any worse mom-and-apple-pie symbol to jeopardize. Good luck with this one.

Speaking of defacing public property... So, I'm walking innocently to grab a sandwich, and this freakish live-size cutout of Ryan Seacrest catches the edge of my vision and scares the crap out of me. It is truly freakish.

Ooooo, I wonder if mentioning Ryan Seacrest three times in my blog will create Google hits on my site, and all those Idol fanatics will descend on my and spam my blog! Well, I've been looking for a replacement for all those Elena stories :)


[Interesting note: Blogger spellcheck thinks 'Seacrest' should be 'scarcity'. Wishful thinking? And no, I have nothing against Mr. Seacrest, who now has FIVE mentions on my blog, and should be cutting me a check now.]

2 comments:

ac said...

You think blogger's bad (it is), but I've got my favorite Microsoft spell-check bugs.

For example, 'geocode', the process of assigning an accurate latitude/longitude to an address, always gets flagged as 'genocide'.

'Verizon' gets marked as 'venison'.

Curt Sawyer said...

I think it thought that "Jessica" should be "cheesecake".