Monday, May 08, 2006

Kitties and flowers...

For those of you who believe that my blog has taken on a somber tone lately, let me reassure you that life is good. Here are two happy pictures to reinforce my point :)

First is a photo of Dobie and Buster from last night. They are striking their usual poses. Dobie is watching me closely and planning her escape route in case I try and pick her up. Buster is in mid-meow...which isn't so odd, because he does that about every 30 seconds to let you know he is alive.

And second is a pretty flower. This one is a test for my mother, who SHOULD receive this blog update via email...if I set this all up properly.

2 comments:

Curt Sawyer said...

And who helped you figure out that you can send your blog as an e-mail automatically? Hummm? Who?

Oh, that's right, I did.

I'm so cool.

BullBunky said...

Yes, and I forgot to thank the Academy and God as well.