Sunday, May 14, 2006

Photo show recap...

Our "Natural Acts" photo show this weekend at Ft. Mason was a success. I think my work really came together nicely, and my friends who were able to stop by had a fun time. I even sold a couple of pieces, which is just icing on the cake.

Here are a few images from the show, including one of my friend Susan showing her latest series. Our opening reception Friday night was well attended. I think its partially the artists...and partially the free wine :) Jeff and I capped off OUR Friday night with a really yummy dinner with our friend Chris.



Saturday was a truly amazing day. Ft. Mason sits right on the waterfront and includes three historic piers that are now used for events. The Bay was FULL of sailboats taking advantage of the big breezes and bright sun.

1 comment:

JamesF said...

So let's see images of the pics that sold.