Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fudge and whipped cream...

Honestly, I toyed with a number of titles for this entry. My flight home from Dulles was quite uneventful. And all the annoying stories I could tell you about Dulles Airport (don't get me started), were washed away by my upgrade to First Class--FINALLY. Sooooo, I had to amuse myself somehow. Here were my working titles:
  • "Fudge and whipped cream...", which were the words of my very nice flight attendant as she offered me toppings on my ice cream dessert.

  • "Grey crab cakes...", which wasn't quite the color I was expecting United to serve me...also considering that I had scrumptuous crab cakes at Clyde's in Virginia this week.

  • "Red wine and Baileys...", neither of which the flight attendant allowed to let drop below half-glass the whole flight.

  • "First class ass...", for the clueless prick who boarded at the last minute with an enormous bag, ignored the attendants guidance that the overhead bins were full, and proceeded to open all of the bins in first class and acted shocked when they WERE ALL FULL.

Or my favorite subject: "I'm sure you could kill a man with a plastic knife..." And if not, then you do get real forks on airplanes...aren't those good at poking? We could try them on the guy with the huge suitcase!

Can you tell I was bored? (Hey, they show the same crappy movie in First Class :)

Whatever...I am home again.

No comments: