Saturday, February 11, 2006

Week in review...


Well, I was in McLean all week for a training class. I'm posting today only because I don't want people to think I am dead.

Frankly, there is nothing to report. The class was excellent, but certainly not a subject for here (systems engineering certification, anyone?) My hotel stay was fine, but uneventful. I did get to have dinner with my dear friends Curt and Gretchen, but we didn't exactly solve world hunger over margaritas.

So, instead, I'm reporting on what must be the deal of the century. As I was falling asleep this week, I saw an ad on several late night TV shows that burned into my subconscious. Not one, but TWO, quality Doggy Steps for $39. The doggies looked happy to me.

I'm sorry. That's all I could come up with. I can't even come up with a good rant like Curt :)

Today, I'm waiting for the Big Snow Storm. Uh huh.

No comments: