Sunday, February 26, 2006

Before the rain...

With the threat of returning winter rain Sunday, Jeff and I decided to get out and enjoy the sunshine and warm temperatures. We headed south to the Pinnacles National Monument--about two and a half hours south of San Francisco. This is a hiking park, so we chose a trail that would take us to one of the more unique local features--the Bear Gulch caves. This gave us a nice view of the landscape, the rocks (including numerous climbers...no that is not Jeff nor me), and some cool caves to walk through.






Right on cue...the rain arrived Sunday morning. The garden is happy :)

3 comments:

bobgirrl said...

Oh, that's me. I was out hiking Saturday.

Buddy Tignor said...

I didn't know you rock climbed :-)

BullBunky said...

Well, I certainly HAVE climbed...but that was loooooooong ago in my limber days.