Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday morsels...


What a yummy food day! This morning, I made hearty blueberry pancakes and bacon for us. And this afternoon, I broke out the panini press that Jeff got me for Christmas--its a Cuisinart model, and thus far it is working quite nicely. I made delicious smoked turkey, bacon, and monterey jack paninis. I could truly eat these any time of day or day of the week. In the afternoon, on our errands out and about, I snapped another picture in my emerging graffiti series. This isn't an intentional series...this stuff is just catching my eye recently. I'm sure it will run its course, and I'll be back to fog and rain and blurry pictures soon :)

4 comments:

JamesF said...

Minus the bacon it looks delicious. Now I'm hungry.

BullBunky said...

No bacon?!!! Why make the sandwich :)

bobgirrl said...

No BACON??? That's blasphemy! The last thing I need is another kitchen thingie, but I might have to get one of those!

BullBunky said...

YAY. I knew the president of the bacon fan club would come through! And yes, I made paninis again for lunch today, and they were a hit again.