Thursday, February 02, 2006

iPod update...

Just a quick post to go on record and say that I love my iPod. (THANK YOU JEFF!) I flew from SFO to San Diego and back without buying a single magazine. This may not sound like a big deal...but I am Mr. Short Attention Span. I need constant entertainment. And my iPod, loaded with some select music and several Don and Mike Show clips kept me more than happy the entire trip. Honestly, this could EASILY pay for itself in cost avoidance at the newsstand in under a year.

Also, another quick item. I wanted to point everyone to the National Audubon website, where my mother was just elected to the national board of directors. I am so thrilled for her. :)

3 comments:

JamesF said...

Does your ipod have video capabilities too?

Curt Sawyer said...

Congratulations to Momma Coe!!

BullBunky said...

Yes, my iPod is the current generation with video and all :) Love it.