Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm tired...

I just got in a couple of hours ago from two days in San Diego. Its raining, so Jeff and I grabbed some simple comfort food to go from La Corneta, our local (and excellent) Glen Park taqueria.

Anyhow, I'm too beat to tell tales of adventure and wonder :) So, I'll pop up a few cool pictures from the trip. First is the beautiful pre-dawn view from our balcony on Tuesday morning. Second is a shot of the amazing cloud/sunrise action happening over Half Moon Bay as we took off and banked to the south. And lastly is the San Diego skyline after dinner Tuesday evening.

More riveting stories when my brain is able to invent them.


2 comments:

Curt Sawyer said...

Very nice. Try to take a picture of Starfleet Command or Starfleet Academy the next time you are out.

;-)

BullBunky said...

You know, the new Letterman Complex (aka. Lucasfilm HQ) is quite the direction of Stafleet. It is a "digital arts complex", and as such, it is one of the most wired and high tech componds in the City. Meanwhile, the Presidio Trust is busily refurbishing other historic buildings and wiring them up. The only deviation, I suppose, is that Star Trek didn't take into accound that the Presidio IS historic, and therefore, the look and feel will likely be perpetuated for quite some time (unless an earthquake levels us all).