Thursday, March 23, 2006

Best spam ever...

Well, two fun updates here. One is an update from Elena. I think she misses me...young love in Spring :) Yes, she wrote today:
Greetings my dear. I am sorry that did not write to you for a longtime. Where I go to Internet - cafe to write to you letters all computers broke. The manager of it cafe told that it was a virus. So I probably cannot read your letters which you to me sent. Weather here good. The sun shines. Pleasure on soul. How are you? I hope spring came at you in the country? Write.

But the best spam of the day goes to somebody from somewhere. I don't know more, because I don't speak whatever the language is. So yes, an entire email--a full page of water cooler fun, I'm sure--but written as such: שמאל דוגמת שמעון פרס

4 comments:

bobgirrl said...

I'm glad the weather's nice somewhere!

BullBunky said...

Well, I don't know about "good weather". Its a high of 29F and snowing according to weather.com. Maybe they consider that good....or maybe she is a fat, balding middle aged man sitting in L.A.!!

Curt Sawyer said...

Looks like Hebrew (or whatever their written language is called).

JamesF said...

No matter how you cut it, it's still a post about weather.