Monday, March 13, 2006

Make it stop...

[Warning...more weather talk!!]

So, today began with some blue skies in between low clouds. I drove south to Sunnyvale this afternoon, and found the mountains off to the east to be snow capped...an sight that definitely causes a double-take here. I made it home in time for the rain to return (again).

Of course, this is becoming a broken record...some might say I've taken the record and stuck it through a shredder. So, I figure that I needed a new hook to keep me interesting. This drove me to think of my iPod soundtrack for our Great Flood. iTunes gave me some sweet memories:
  • Rain
  • Mandolin Rain
  • Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain
  • Singing in the Rain
  • Its Raining Again
  • Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
  • Rainy Days and Mondays
And the LEAST appropriate iTunes match: Brooke Shields' Down Came the Rain: My Journey Through Postpartum Depression. Oh my. Some light listening.

So, here are some classic rain pictures from my St. Michaels, Maryland series.


3 comments:

JamesF said...

You left off Milli Vanilli's "Blame It On The Rain".

Curt Sawyer said...

OK, time to get off of the weather kick! Take some more pictures and get them up there! I haven't seen any plates of food in some time!

bobgirrl said...

I want to wear my strappy sandals. Dammit, please make it stop raining before I run amuck!