Thursday, March 23, 2006

Blogger hates me...

So, I have delayed posting the riveting tales of my trip to San Diego, because I wanted to post a couple of simple photos to illustrate. Well, the photos won't load. And I'm giving up.

So, you will just have to imagine the whimsical nautical theme of the W San Diego. And you'll just have to take my word that Jeff's dear friend Rob joined my co-worker Michele and me for $11 mojitos.

Without photos, the trip is fairly ordinary, to be honest. The flights were on time and uneventful. The W hotel was hip, but still just a place to sleep...albeit with cool bath products and beach ball pillows on the bed. And Starbucks in San Diego tastes very much like Starbucks in San Francisco.

All in all, a very nice, quick business trip with time for laughs.

Oh, I DID notice an interesting new item in the in-flight SkyMall catalog. No, it wasn't the Harry Potter wand or the Batman money clip (please). It was the doggy steps that caught my eye. If you recall, I ran across the deal of the century on As Seen on TV Doggy Steps--two for $39. Well these same steps (ok, same LOOKING) were $79.95 from Hammacher Schlemmer.

Just a friendly tip from your favorite thrifty shopper :)

No comments: