Thursday, March 09, 2006

Remembering sunny days...

Well, I awoke this morning in a warm sweat, but with my 101 degree fever from yesterday gone. Against my better half's advice, I dragged myself into work for a while to handle a few calls and to generally mope around and get sympathy. I made it home in time to avoid the rain, which seems to have returned with a vengeance.

So, with the fireplace ablaze, and Jeff on his way home to care for me, I decided to search for happy memories of sunny days. I found two shots from my 2 day trip to Chicago this past fall. These are shots of the Crown Fountain in Millennium Park. These were designed by Jaume Plensa, and consist of two 50-foot glass block towers with LED images of Chicago residents.

This is GOOD wet.


2 comments:

bobgirrl said...

I don't know about you but I'm DONE with this freaking rain!

Buddy Tignor said...

Hope you feel better soon!