Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Competition...

I got a glimpse of the future last night. I received another email from Russia, but it was clearly further along in the story than where we were. And this one named another man :(

Nevertheless, the plot thickens. In today's episode, we learn of Elena's true desires: money for a visa. This one is great, even if it refers to someone else.
My dear Banty. I hasten to write to you the letter. My girlfriend informed me what probably to make the visa for 10 days. She talked with familiar in Moscow and he agreed to help. I mean can soon go to you. Do you you want it? It is necessary to solve a financial problem only. As soon as I shall have the sufficient sum of money for trip I shall necessarily write to you the letter with the data when and where it will be necessary to you to meet me. Ok? I cannot believe that I shall soon see you and I can touch you. It so raises :). Weather here magnificent. I am happy that at last my dream comes true. I love you mine sunny.
I wonder if she will write back to me back where we left off last time, or if she will continue where this letter places us. Tune in next time.

Signed, mine sunny.

4 comments:

Curt Sawyer said...

I shall soon see you and I can touch you. It so raises

Are you sure it is a woman? It so raises makes me wonder.

(Not that there is anything wrong with that!)

;-)

BullBunky said...

Well, in the pictures "she" has sent, "she" is clearly a woman. Yes, I thought "it so raises" was a hysterical line.

JamesF said...

Ok, so what's her ultimate goal. I'm confused. At first I thought it was snag someone to marry and move here. Now I'm thinking this is a scheme potentially involving many people all paying for her 'Visa' (sadly I first thought credit card when I read that).

I don't get it though. That seems like an awful lot of time invested for what would be very little payout.

Buddy Tignor said...

Are you sure Banty is another man and not just a new pet name for you? Bantam Chickens are often called Bantys...maybe this is a term of endearment...after all most idioms don't translate that easily :-)

Hopefully the cat hasn't got her tongue (or typing fingers) and you will hear from her again soon.

on the edge of my seat...