Friday, April 28, 2006

Ft. Mason Photo Show...


On May 12th and 13th, I am participating in my 10th photo show with my Portfolio classmates at Ft. Mason. Our spring shows are extra special, because they are just with members of my Portfolio class...a group that morphs slowly over time, but is always a close knit group. Most of these folks have done several shows with me.

This spring, our show is called "Natural Acts". I've decided to hang some of the industrial series that I've been working on. You'll probably recognize these two samples from previous posts.

So, if you're in SF on the evening of May 12th (6-9) or during the day on the 13th (10-5), then drop by the Ft. Mason Center, Building B, Room 106.

1 comment:

Buddy Tignor said...

There definitely seems to be a bit of urban renewal through horticulture theme in your urban series...or maybe it is that in the end nature lives...the green makes a great contrast to all that concrete and paint...maybe instead it is urban 'removal'...I like them...