Saturday, April 01, 2006

Total eclipse...

Jeff and I are headed off for a road trip today. We're driving south with his nephew Matt, who is here for spring break. The sun has been darting in and out today, so hopefully it will provide for some dramatic pictures as we drive through Big Sur. Our destination is Cambria and nearby Hearst Castle.

So, until we return, I leave you with the latest from Russia. Enjoy.

How are you? Do you saw an eclipse of the sun? I for the first time could see it. It is very beautiful. Weather here warm. It cheers up as well as your letters. But I should tell to you that now I not always can write to you. Because I should save money. I need in purchase of new clothes and other things. All that is necessary for the girl to look beautifully. :) As soon as I shall have money I shall write to you letters. Ok? I cannot write to you everyday. I hope you you will understand me. Thanks that you understand me. When I write letters to you I feel a strange inclination to you. What is it? Love? I cannot understand. Probably this attraction was thought up to each other with destiny. :) Or the spring so strongly operates on us. I like you. I send you my photo. By the way today and I for the first time do not know my birthday as I shall celebrate it. :)
I think Elena was drinking today, because this letter seems to ramble more than the rest. Still, the affection is clear. You just can't make this stuff up.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

JamesF said...

It sounds like (man, I can't believe how bad this is going to be) that it's "A Total Eclipse Of The Heart" (cue sappy music).

bobgirrl said...

"I need in purchase of new clothes and other things. All that is necessary for the girl to look beautifully." I struggle every day to make my suitors understand this. Sadly they do not always get it.