Saturday, April 29, 2006

The reunion episode...

Every now and then, the fans prevail and pull a show from cancellation. So a la Family Guy, we have the return of Elena #1 in tonight's very special episode where the evil corporations and predatory men close in on our heroine. I have clipped judiciously...she was rambling a bit.

My dear. I sincerely apologize before you. I am guilty that I do not write to you the letter. I am so sorry. You understand my honey? The standard of life constantly rises and the salary remains same. I already whole year try to find to myself new good work. But I am trapped with failure. I and my girlfriend wanted to open the business. But while at us it turns out nothing. We have economic education and we understand as it is necessary to make business. The big seed capital is necessary. But communicating with you I feel better. I shall speak you the truth. At first I simply wanted to have the friend from other country. I did not trust that foreign men others. I thought that all men identical as our Russian. They try to have relations with women only to lie in bed. I understand that the majority of men want to get acquainted with me then to drag me in bed. It bothered for me. I not a simple doll. Now I was convinced that you not such as Russian men. You have soul and respect for the person. Fairly to tell I have attachment to you and I am ready to be your wife. But the life builds on my way of a barrier. While I have no opportunity to arrive to you. I cannot save the sufficient sum of money for trip. I am sorry my honey. I shall wait for your letters knowing that it lifts my mood.
This has brightened an otherwise gray, foggy day. Frankly, I'm dragging this morning, because the Claritin I took last night made it very hard to sleep. This is the Claritin D, and while it does an amazing job clearing my nasal passages, it fills my head with random crazy dreams. Really. I have the oddest, fitfull nights on Claritin. Today, I dreamt about President Bush imitating Dana Carvey imitating Bush Sr. Where THAT dream came from, I may never know.

So, we can talk about Elena, or we can read about existential Claritin experiences. Or, better yet, we can look at a photo from Venice.

4 comments:

JamesF said...

I'll take photos from Venice for $300 Alex.

bobgirrl said...

'Tis important to keep up with your allergy meds. Although I do have a soft spot for Elena #1 and wsnt to see if she can get her shit together.

Anonymous said...

I think it's time to turn the tables (like one of your other loyal blog readers suggested.) Write back to Elena and tell her you've lost all your savings because you invested it some friends who were starting a business that went bankrupt. Could she send you some money or come quicker so she can support you for richer or poorer in good times or bad...

BullBunky said...

James, I wish someone would pay $300 for one of my Venice photos! I'm still waiting to hit it big.