Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Its good to have a backup plan...

First of all, let me say that my trip to Philadelphia has been wonderful so far. My very favorite colleagues. Amazing spring weather. Flowers in bloom. Wonderful food. And, our meeting is just two blocks from Independence Hall. In the scheme of business trips, this one is pretty nice.

But no pictures.

Anyhow, I do have an email from Elena #2. I don't know if its the same person writing, but this Elena sent blonde pictures, and the other brunette. It was a long email, so here are the highlights:

Hello my the new friend. I am glad to receive your letter. I am very happy that now I write you this letter. I want to speak much more about me. Ok??? My name is Elena. This very much widespread name in Russia. I was born and now I live in Russia. My city a name Kirov City. I very much love children but I have not children and I was never married. You probably want to know why I was not married??? In Russia it is a lot of men and they use many alcoholic drinks and want only sex. And I want to find the man of my dream and to create happy family. It is very difficult in Russia. Also I have overlooked to speak you that I do not drink and I do not smoke, but I do not mind if people have this hobbits. ... I hope that you will not ignore me and write to me and we shall learn each other better because I think from one letter we do not learn each other. I shall wait for yours the letter.

2 comments:

JamesF said...

In Russia it is a lot of men and they use many alcoholic drinks and want only sex.

As opposed to where?

but I do not mind if people have this hobbits.

She's a LOTRs fan! Awesome!

bobgirrl said...

Hmmmmm.... Elena #2 sounds strangely like Elena #1 in the email. Perhaps she confused has her hot men American.