Friday, July 28, 2006

The Curt Blog...

Curt and I had dinner Wednesday night at Chili's in Tysons Corner. We were seated promptly in a charming booth with faux leather cushions. We ordered chips and salsa to start, accompanied by Presidente Margaritas served in a cobalt blue shaker. Dinner for both of us was the tangy boneless buffalo wings, with a side of cool blue cheese dressing.

It was a magical evening. I'm sure that Jeff and Cheryl are jealous!

[James and Ginger...do you want a plug for our dinner?]

3 comments:

JamesF said...

The plug isn't required (besides, didn't you just do it by asking about it?). I already mentioned it as a throw away line on my blog. I still want to know what that blue neon looking string thing from the hotel was though.

Curt Sawyer said...

Dinner was great. The gastrointestinal distress the next day was not.

BullBunky said...

Curt, its no fun to pick on you if he doesn't respond to my ribbing. If one of your Jessica readers stumbles on my blog, they might think I'm mean and launch an attack. :)