Monday, July 03, 2006

Dreaming of cats...not the musical...

This is Winston. At about 2am this morning, he and Charlie decided to wage a battle on and around my bed in the guest room. I suspect that the other two cats--Molly and Sasha--were egging them on from the shadows.

Yeah, they purr, but they are plotting our overthrow!

And we'll be easy prey too. I was on the phone today with a client, so I was pulled over in a parking lot for about 45min. I watched as a white minivan drove by, opened its driver-side door (while moving), and threw out a McDonald's bag full of trash! Who does that? What has become of our society?

Maybe the cats ARE the superior species? We are the ones who scoop their poop, after all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I'd do if cats started a liberation war on my bed in the middle of the night... My flight back to LA leaves soon and I am very sad I didn't get to have Family Home Evening with you and Jeff. Chris and I could have had our own but the bottle of wine got in the way and the pizza wouldn't be as good as your enchiladas and mojitos.

Anonymous said...

Oh and I like El Toreador and Squat & Gobble. Please don't send me back to LA. I'll melt as it's tooooo hot and I spend my money on a ticket instead of an air conditioner!

Anonymous said...

That wasn't proper English... I just woke up from a nap...